Organizational Improvement Certificate Program
The Organizational Improvement Certificate Program from Human Dimensions of Organizations at UT Austin prepares participants to build and lead high-functioning organizations.
As a participant in this program, you will gain tools to:
- Understand the difference between diversity and inclusion and why the latter is just as hard as the former
- Determine why most diversity programs fail and what you can do to change that
- Leverage historical thinking for effective leadership and anticipate future changes in your field
- Understand how you can use awareness of cultural differences to enhance ethical leadership
Upcoming Program: October 31-November 3, 2023
Location: UT Austin
Details & Registration
Location: UT Austin
Upcoming Program(s): October 31-November 3, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. each day
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 2.4 CEUs will be awarded upon completion of this program (twenty-four hours of instruction)
Registration Deadline: October 28, 2023
Certificate Program Pricing
Registration fee includes books and course materials, catering (breakfast, lunch, and refreshments), WiFi access, and parking.
- Standard Registration: $4,000
- Early Bird Discounted Rate: $3,000
– Use code EBOICPF23 to claim discount
– Early Bird Discount Expires: October 3, 2023
- UT System Staff/Alumni Registration: $3,000 (email to request code)
- Educator, Nonprofit, Government, Military Registration: $3,000 (email to request code)
Get employer support! We’ve gathered resources to help you make the case for your employer to support your HDO education.
Who Should Participate?
While all HDO Certificate Programs are developed with wide-ranging applicability in mind, the following individuals and groups will likely find the Organizational Improvement Certificate Program most directly relevant to their work:
• Senior/Executive Leadership
• Team Leaders & Supervisors
• Managers and Directors
• Brand Managerrs
• Human Resources/Talent Management
• Employee & Customer Engagement Professionals
• Project Managers
This program includes the following courses:
- Designing a More Diverse and Inclusive Organization
- The Art of Business Relationships
- Organizational Leadership & Strategy in Uncertain Times
- Ethics, Culture, and Leadership
Courses subject to change based on faculty availability. Participants will be notified of any course changes prior to the program.
From Certificate Seeker to Competitive Advantage in Just Four Days
Over the course of four days, you will gain immediately applicable tools and skills to accelerate your career, whether your goal is advancing in your current organization, deepening your capacities to excel in your existing role, or developing additional skills for a transition to a new position. In the process, you will learn alongside and network with experienced professionals from a diverse range of industries.
At Your Own Pace: If you choose this option, during registration you will be prompted to select four one-day seminars to complete over the course of one semester.
Sarah Gerichten, Director of Marketing, Square Root, Inc.
Standard Registration: $4,000
Discounted Registration: $3,000
Discounted registration is available for UT alumni and staff, as well as individuals who work in the nonprofit, education, government, or military sectors.
Our registration system accepts payment by credit/debit card, check, and purchase order. We also accept Interdepartmental Transfer (IDT) payments for UT Austin faculty and staff.
Brian L. Robbins, Director of Operations Management at Life Care Services