- Credit Card: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover (credit card payments must be made through the online registration system accessible via the “Register” button on active seminar pages).
- Check – Payable to “Human Dimensions of Organizations.” Please contact us if you prefer to pay via check.
- Payment Plan – Only available for Group/Organizational Discounts.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Enrollment is guaranteed upon receipt of payment.
Fees and Discounts
HDO’s Professional Seminars cost $750 each. This fee covers the course, parking, food, wifi access, and materials for the day. There are early-bird registration discounts available, as well as group/organizational and UT staff and alumni discounts (more information below).
UT Staff & Alumni Discount: Discounted registration is also available for all UT staff and alumni. Please select your appropriate status when registering to receive the 20% discount.
Certificate Program Discount: Certificate Seekers save 30% on their Certificate courses as opposed to registering for individual seminars. Learn more about our Certificate Programs here.
Group Discounts: Groups and organizations can now purchase a discounted block of four or more registrations for HDO’s One-Day Seminars. You can use these registrations for anyone at your organization to attend any upcoming seminar(s). There is no time frame in which your registrations must be used – attend at your convenience, based on your availability. Groups can save up to 50% off the normal seminar registration fees via this option. Learn more at the Group Package Pricing site.
Current and Former HDO Master of Arts students: While you are a student in the Master’s program your registration for all seminars is free. After you graduate, you can participate in additional seminars at the discounted price of $200 per seminar. Please select your appropriate status when registering to receive either free or discounted admission.
Prospective Master of Arts students: If you participate in one or more HDO Professional Seminars and then enroll in the Master’s program, you will be refunded the amount you paid for the seminar(s) on your first tuition bill (up to $750.00).
Refunds and Transfers
Seminars, dates, and faculty are subject to change and/or cancellation. If a seminar is canceled by Human Dimensions of Organizations, enrollment fees will be fully refunded. HDO is not responsible for reimbursing travel-related expenses if a seminar is canceled.
Qualified cancellations must be received in writing by email. The following fees will be deducted from the amount refunded based on when the cancellation request is made:
- More than 30 days before seminar: Full refund minus a $25 administrative fee.
- Fifteen to 30 days before seminar: Full refund minus a $100 administrative fee.
- Less than 15 days before seminar: No refund.
Participants may transfer their registration to another HDO Professional Seminar if an email request is made. Transferees will have one year from date of their original transfer request to attend an alternate seminar. The following fees will be deducted from the amount refunded based on when the transfer request is made:
- More than 30 days before seminar: No fees incurred.
- Fifteen to 30 days before seminar: $25 transfer fee.
- Less than 15 days before seminar: $50 transfer fee.
You may offer your seat to another person or send a substitute at any time without incurring any additional fees. We request you communicate with us by email if you choose to send another person in your place.
Human Dimensions of Organizations reserves the right to change without notice any statements contained herein, concerning, but not limited to, policies, tuition, fees, curricula, and courses.