Nonprofit Accelerators Program
HDO recognizes the vital work that nonprofits contribute to society and we want to celebrate the individuals that make that work happen.
Each semester, several people working in the nonprofit sector will be selected to participate in a four-day certificate program free-of-charge. These “Nonprofit Accelerators” will be full participants in their selected program and will receive a certificate upon completion of their final course.
- Applicants must work for a nonprofit organization, the government, the military, or a not-for-profit educational institution
- Upon completion of their certificate program, we will ask our Nonprofit Accelerators to provide an overview of what they learned and how this will help them better contribute to serving their organization’s mission (this may be in written form and/or via a video interview)
- Completed application (including a short letter of recommendation)
Fall Deadline: Friday, July 30, 2021
Please note that only the below form needs to be submitted by Friday, July 30 not the letter of recommendation. Our team will follow up with your recommender once we receive your initial application. Individuals selected as Nonprofit Accelerators for fall 2021 will be notified in early August.
Feel free to use the chat feature to connect with us (bottom right of your screen) or contact us via email.
- There will be a maximum of one UT Austin employee selected per semester.
- Applicants who are not selected as one of our Nonprofit Accelerators are still eligible to receive our discounted certificate program registration pricing available for nonprofit employees.